10 things you wish you could say to people. (Don't take names)
1. Now that I have realized that the numerous conversations were completely meaningless and pointless, would you mind explaining why you had them in the first place? p.s. And please do get an eyesight soon. Blind so young is not an option.
2. Twirled me around your pretty little finger and made me dance, didn't you? I admit I was young and exceedingly stupid, but at the end of the day, you turned out to be one of the biggest jerks I have ever met.
3. Stop with the wise retorts. How insecure do you have to be to come up with this as a defence mechanism?
4. The days of self-induced martyrdom are SOOOO over. Are you angry because people are not falling at your feet or are you angry because people saw through your veneer? I mean, how mean do you have to be to do what you did?
5. I really like you. I wish I had the balls to pursue the gut feeling. But because I can't, I won't whine. And by the way, do sort out the mess that is your (non!?) relationship.
6. I admire you and love you. But sometimes, you scare the s*** out of me.
7. I think you are extremely intelligent. But I also think you are easily flattered and misguided. Your coldness terrifies me. There's no life in those eyes, if you know what I mean.
8. You are a nice guy. Why are you best friends with such stupid and messy people?
9. Don't try to act snooty. I can see right through the act that is you and your fake intellect. You are stupid. Really. And please DO NOT try to imitate me. It is scary and I don't like it. And after a point of time it gets irritating. p.s. And while I am at it, if you are really such a big Potter-Pratchett fan, why do you shy away from any discussion I try to have about them? Go on, tell me who Lord Vetinari is. Do! p.p.s. And please don't google.
10. You are so frustrated that it's not funny. (Not the sexual kind of frustration though). You are also pretentious AND backboneless. I have a bad hunch that you are gonna die unhappy.