Monday, March 05, 2007

read ur profile (timepass karna tha)....
found it quite interesting (maskaa maar raha hoon)....
u look a good in tis pic(yaar ab jhooth bhi bolna pad raha hai iske liye)....
will u like to b my frnd plzz (chalo tu nahi to koi aur mil jaayegi teri frndlist mein)....
i hope u wont mind me adding u (plz bhaav mat khana, add me )....
just check out my profile (kuchh likha nahi waise maine)...
u'l find we hav lots of things common (teri profile padh ke hi add ki hai maine)...
bye n take care ( mere bolne se jaise firk pad jaayega )hahahaaaa just kidding ,
dont mind.....can v be frnds





hi . .i m Manjeet............an unknown person for u but i think at some point in life each and every person is unknown to other..So i wanna know u u wud b ma frnd...what u say???



hi my self maddy.........
wana be ur friend
accutually dear ur sweet face has attracted me in making friendship with u..........
plzzz aceept my friendship....
waiting for ur sweet reply..........


Sheesh. It seems nice. The world being full of such friendly people. Oh my!! Be still my heart!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL...
"be still my heart.."
hahahahahahahahahahah

onnesha said...

awww!luckkky you!!!i the jealous.being asked to "make friendship" with such blokes is seriously flattering and ive been honoured more times than one.maybe one of the vital reasons that led me to delete my orkut account one really uneventful sunday afternoon!

Anonymous said...

will you do franding with me? i is wanted garam garam babe jast laik u for my puro laiffff.. pliej to honar my rekuesht or i will go pagla with sex-desire 4u...

Anonymous said...

[b] ha ha ha ha
me wana be your frend too...theeree, phor...phor phor phoraaatttttt!!!!!!!

onnesha said...

"...i will go pagla with sex desire 4 u"???
i mean, wtf???:P