Friday, August 10, 2007

There has been a powercut in the locality for the last 3 hours. And all I am doing in this oppressive heat is helping myself to all the chocolate icecream there is in the refrigerator.

Chak De India! is good. In fact, it is so good that I want to watch it again. And perhaps one more time after that. .


Once upon a time, I went through a wannabe weird phase. But then I stopped when I realized that my demands from life were/are pitifully small. Give me pastries, a good movie and nice, musical walks by the lake, and I am very very happy.

Now-a-days, I marvel at how in-your-face commonplace I am.

5 comments:

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Bee, you might think you're commonplace but you're not. But it's always best to be self depreciating, no? =)

The "Great" AJS said...

in-your-face yes, commonplace - unless there are a bunch of your clones around..no

March Hare said...

@srin - aww! nice person!

@arijit - erm, no?

Heathcliff said...

you are isssspessal... to me. B-)

Anonymous said...

bimbo.......i guess this wierd feeling gets into everyone at some time or the other.you had this before.......now its my turn.......
and just when i realised how commonplace i'm the first thing that came into my mind was this blog of yours........
and now i feel that it is not only about you.....it seems that you just wrote a month ago what i'm feeling right now.....
'good movies,good books,good music,plentyful hours of sleep and some ganache pastry'........and i'm happy too...
oh yes i do need some suttas along with them.....that's it.
and suddenly its all about that testi you wrote........somehow...it keeps coming back re.